Caution: highly addictive to all cats and dogs. Our 100% natural and healthy answer to combat high temperatures and spend a very special moment with your furry. In winter, serve defrosted as a "topping" on top of the daily ration.
What you see is what is available:
- Goat kefir: The base of our Pure Ice Cream. It is very rich in probiotics, essential for the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Banana: Source of prebiotics and potassium.
Golden Paste (Turmeric, Pepper and Coconut Oil) : L a Golden Paste is extremely anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant.
- Chia seeds: rich in omega 3, an essential fatty acid for your furry.
- Rosemary honey: a true nutritional miracle for the immune system. It is rich in minerals, amino acids, vitamins and contains a considerable variety of antioxidants (flavonoids and phenolics).
- Coconut: super rich in fiber, important for ideal digestion.
- Apple: Natural source of quercetin. Quercentin is an antioxidant polyphenol and belongs to the subgroup of flavones or yellow plant dyes. In addition to being a powerful antioxidant, quercetin is anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-allergic and accelerates wound healing. A combination of quercetin and turmeric improves the effectiveness of turmeric by 147%.
100% natural, healthy and happy.
Composition: Goat kefir (56%), banana (13%), apple, coconut, rosemary honey, chia, coconut oil, BIO turmeric, pepper .
Analytical components : crude oils and fats 7.1%, protein 3.2%, crude fibres <1%, inorganic matter <1%, humidity 75.7%. 128kcal / 100g.
Nutritional additives : Zero synthetic additives, 100% real natural
Remove from the freezer and serve frozen, letting the dog lick. You can also serve it defrosted as a "topping" on top of your daily plate, be it feed, cooked or raw food . Its occasional use is recommended as a complement to a balanced diet, as a treat or snack.
Our ice cream has a caloric value similar to our complete menus. If you don't want your dog to gain weight then you would have to reduce the amount of his food by the same amount of ice cream you serve.
If your dog or cat doesn't finish it, you can put it back in the freezer, as long as you haven't defrosted it.